Cornell University provides financial aid on a limited basis to students who are not citizens, or eligible non-citizens, of the United States.
Follow the instructions and deadlines below. Undocumented students residing in the U.S. should follow these procedures as well.
2013-14 Early Decision – November 1, 2012
2013-14 Regular Decision – February 15, 2013
2013-14 Fall Transfer – March 1, 2013
Complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS) PROFILE online
Cornell’s CSS code is 2098
Important to note:
- There is no financial aid available for Spring 2013 international transfer admits.
- Applicants who have dual U.S. citizenship should follow the instructions for U.S. citizens and permanent residents.
- Applicants should be prepared to submit additional information to Cornell University upon request, including but not limited to: parent and student 2012 income information, noncustodial parent income and asset information, a photocopy of your passport or citizenship documents.
- Please pay close attention to the deadlines. Late applications may not be considered.
- Applicants who are unable to submit the online CSS PROFILE should contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review some Frequently Asked Questions regarding international financial aid at Cornell. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us via email.