- Apply for Aid
- Special Circumstances
- Types of Aid
- Cost to Attend
- Federal Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Financial Aid Application Certification
- New York State Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Eligible U.S. Citizenship Status
- Prorated Tuition
Grants and Scholarships
There are a number of grants and scholarships available to Cornell undergraduate students. Keep in mind that:
- No merit aid or athletic scholarships are awarded at Cornell; all gift aid is need-based.
- There is no minimum or maximum amount of gift aid that can be awarded.
- Outside scholarships replace loan or work components of the aid package, but do not reduce the parent contribution.
- A FAFSA financial aid form must be completed to be eligible for federal grants.
Learn more about: